Game Devs and Production Vlogs

I love watching game devs, and almost anything that is behind-the-scenes of CG content. I love watching people learn, invent, etc. I’m also a big fan of Blender Studio production vlogs, and honestly can’t get enough of them. Since I’m also in animation I love watching other studios or individual animators work.

But I’m struggling to find good quality production vlog videos (game devs are easier to find, although good ones are always rare). Youtube algorithm doesn’t seem to get a hint, or maybe there really aren’t that many?

I would like to hear your suggestions, are there any production vlogs I can follow or watch? Are there people working on their “indie” films and showing the progress? Or maybe some documentaries that really go in the technical stuff (and not hide entire process behind interviews with Hollywood voice actors).

So, in general I want to use this topic for sharing and discussing game devs, production vlogs, vfx breakdowns, and etc. If you have something to share and contribute, please do.

1 Like
1 Like

This guy is really good, well presented devlog and a cute interesting game.