Game Engine Makehuman Render Problem

Hello everyone. I am having a problem when importing makehuman models into blender 2.49b. I would like to use the model in the game engine, but when rendered, parts of the mesh are the invisible. In particular, the teeth go through the face and areas around the eyes are invisible. I have already tried recalculating normals and nothing changes. Is there something that can be done to fix this problem? Thanks in advance for any help!

A:
It sounds like a z-buffer problem.
This usually happens when two faces are that near to eachother that the renderer can’t decide whichone is in front of the other.

This is often the case when someone places pictures on a wall. The faces of the wall and the faces of the picture might interfere with each other, partly showing the wall face partly the picture faces.

There is not much you can do. Try to place the teeths a little bit more inside the mouth. So the distance to the outer skin is increased. Or remove them.

B:
Maybe an aplha sorting problem. Check if the faces have alph set. I think ther eis somewhere an option called alpha z-sorting. Enable that. Or remove alpha, as this is has large performance impact. The skin usually is not transparent.

Thanks for your help! I removed the teeth and that fixed the problem.