Game Menu

Ok I was just Wondering This Well I know it is possible to make a game menu in blender but I have no clue how I want it so it dose this :
say you have a sence with :

new game

laod game

exit

And I want an arrow beside the options like the arrow is pointing at new game and if you hit space bar or enter it will go to the next sence called new game and if you press down arrow the arrow will go down and point at laod game and then when you hit space bar or enter it will go to sence laod game ect… but I also dont want the arrow to go past new game like I mean the arrow say its pointing at new game and above new game there are no more options and I dont want when you hit up arrow it will go up again in other words I want the arrow to always point at an option.

Are there any tutorails showing that ?
And yes I remember I saw a .blend on this site in blender game engine showing how to do that but I got kicked of my net and I lost where I was on the forum. But anyways any 1 that has that .blend or know where it is on this site post a link to it thanks :wink:

well thanks again to thoses who are willing to answer or helpout :wink:

Maybe this could interest You.
https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41650
Doc

Doc Holiday Thanks for the link But 1 problem When I run the game in edit mode or as an exe the commands for mouse over ect… dont work for me unless they dont work in the version of blender I am using I am using blender 2.37a But is thats the case I cant work on my game on any new version of blender I tryed some pythons dont work properly and same thing for some of the ipo in my game hmm… do you have any other ways of making a menu instead of the mouse you could have the arrows going up and down through the options and then when you hit space bar it will go to the new game sence ect… if its pointing at it srry for my bad explaining but its 2 am here and holy f**** I am sleepy lol well hope to hear again :wink:

AND KEEP BLENDING PEOPLE :smiley:

You should use the fixed 2.37b. You will find it here: http://blender.kaiowagames.com/
Doc

Doc Holiday YOUR A SMART DUDE :smiley: THIS WILL HELP ME OUT ALOT THANKS MAN :smiley: I OWE YOU 1

WELL I GOTA START FINISHING UP MY GAME AND RELEASE IT WHILE I AM DOING THAT I AM GOING TO LISTEN TO SOME PINK FLOYD :smiley:

YA FOR PINK FLOYD ! ! !

No Problem. By the Way, thanks again dreamkatana and Lagan for that great Build and great new Features. :smiley:
Doc