Game ready Hoverbike

Hey all! I just finished this game ready Hoverbike based on Victor Boto’s illustration. I’m pretty with how it turned out, so I thought might share it here.

My goal for this project was to learn everything from the low to highpoly workflow, from reducing polycount over to stacking UV’s to fixing all kind of baking errors and unskewing normals in SP.
I modeled the Hoverbike in Blender, baked and textured it in Substance Painter, rendered it in Cycles, and did a bit of post-processing in Photoshop. The environments are made with Megascans, the character with Character Creator 3, base clothes are from the Marvelous shop, simulated in Marvelous Designer and textured in SP, the mask is an old prop I made, and dust and thruster flame are created with Embergen.

Check out my breakdown and a lot more images plus clips on my Artstation link.
Sadly cant post more here but understandable

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5vGakA

47 Likes

Welcome to the community!
Very impressive work here! The shape of the hoverbike is so pleasing, and the materials on it are wonderful and SO detailed. I hope to see more of your work in the future. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a warrior hoverbike! The textures alone tell a story. Nice work.

1 Like

Thank you, I will definitely be more active here.
Yep I also love that silhouette. But just to be clear again the design was done by Victor Boto and I just made it into a game ready prop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand, and you did a wonderful job replicating his design. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

Great work :clap: