Game resources from Nikolas Machul

Who would and what would not write, and what words would not be invested - I’m glad that it happened, even with some copyright infringements.
Why? Because it is a world forum, and many who read this topic - and will not fall into the intellectual slavery, or for money.
Job well done!

OK guys.
I’m here, and I have for today a mega update:

Updates 25/11/17 - textures 1, new 1
freedom/1024/freedom001_d(n,s).png #for good start - by Nikolas Manchul - this is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

Cheers?

Probably it is more correct - that you, and I did not have big problems then.

EN==================
These textures is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
So you are free to share, modify and adapt it for your needs, and even use it for commercial use.

All textures in the folder - 01-seamless - must have proof of the original in the folder - 02-seamless_proof

Be careful, free cheese only in a mousetrap. And people do not mice …

With the wish of successful creative work, Nicholas Manchul. Cheers!

UA===================
Ці текстури ліцензуються в відповідності з ліцензією Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported
Таким чином, ви можете вільно ділитися, змінювати та адаптувати їх для своїх потреб, та навіть використовувати для комерційних потреб.

Будьте обережні, безкоштовний сир тільки в мишоловці. А люди не миші …

З побажанням успіхів в творчості, Микола Манчул. Будьмо!

RU===================
Эти текстуры лицензируются в соответствии с лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
Таким образом, вы можете свободно делиться, изменять и адаптировать их для своих нужд, и даже использовать для коммерческих нужд.
Все текстуры в папке - 01-seamless - должны иметь доказательство оригинала в папке - 02-seamless_proof

Будьте осторожны, бесплатный сыр только в мышеловке. А люди не мыши …

С пожеланием успешной творческой работы, Николай Манчул. Ура!

Hello everybody.
Here I reset the examples - everything seems normal!
In the examples, a simple code that is hardly susceptible to criticism from plagiarism - we will not quibble to each line, or symbol! And then you will have to license the Python / BGE syntax - which is very stupid.

=============================

update 27/11/17 - exaples 5, new 5
magneto/simple_magneto01.blend #simple magnet - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
platform/platform_simple01.blend #simple platform without slippingby - Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
rotation_through_prop/rotation_through_prop01.blend #rotation of the object using the property - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
set_color_to_another_obj/set_color_to_another_obj01.blend #setting the color of the object to which it touched - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
teleport/teleport_simple01.blend #simle teleport - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

============================

link

Cheers!

Do you often follow thislink?

I then lit my pipe, and I thought - the Python API reference is a bit heavy for non-programmers (beginners), so it’s better to sample such examples in places like the link - scripts, textures, models, sounds. No matter what lawyer you do not twist your hands. And maybe all the same, in Blender began to create games no worse than Doom3©, or even better? The whole problem in disorganization and copyright, as well as many deceptions.

p.s. do not smoke, it’s harmful to your health :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, I update a little, but maybe someone will need it …

Updates 27/11/17 - textures 2, new 1
noise/1024/noise001_d(n,s,h).png #by Nikolas Manchul - this is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

update 27/11/17 - exaples 6, new 1
simple_multilanguage_interface/simple_multilanguage_interface01.blend #simple multilanguage interface - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

Cheers!

Forgot to add - the texture noise001_d(n,s,h), is created by the standard tools of the GIMP program - filters / noise. Now I will add to the license.
Also using other filters and settings - nothing is taken from outside.

Here I heard such rumors that textures were used from deceptive sites even for photo wallpapers - they were printed out for commercial purposes. Probably have got …
Many probably fell for this, and in Europe, too. But here a small “but” - a deliberately prepared trap (a mousetrap), is a fraudulent in very large sizes. Two ways:

• The first, the verdict of fraud nullifies all claims of copyrights.
  • The second, State Amnesty, especially if the North Wind is blowing.
    And signed (document) agreements on the non-disclosure of such cases, under the pretext of reconciliation with the prosecutor - evidence of fraud.
    Probably the site also has its own lawyers.
    We can begin to shoot the second part of the film - Interstate 60: Episodes of The Road. :mad:

I’m watching you, Wazowski (с) Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios

It’s me again.
Maybe someone has bothered a little already, but here is the topical question:

• simple Python API scripts (commands) - they can not be protected by copyright.This is a set of limited software instructions, they should not be considered as intellectual property - many exist in only one option. You can not license them, this is actually the same as licensing the entire set of commands Python API.
    Complex scripts, and their classes - that’s it. But there the code should not be one or even five lines of simple APIs, but a whole unique set.
    In fact, the license for my examples is not legal, it is not needed. All examples can be viewed as an extended reference to the Python API, and no matter how. It was so planned - do not believe anyone - simple commands can not be licensed. It will be a paradox, and stopping BGE.
    If this is allowed in the environment of limited instructions, the program crash is not avoided - someone will write all the variants of simple scripts, , show and will be sued by you.
    Even a script from the multilingual menu, this is a set of several simple scripts, only collected in different dependencies. Of course, the work itself is unique, so the license (CC BY 3.0) is relevant, but mostly for the entire product.

I will write an example of a righteous Judge:

• someone came and said - “here I made a cube, and when you press one button it moves to a certain place, but the guy did the same from my examples”
  • The Judge is “Respected man, study programming, and do not expand the information (help) of the API - You can not speculate on a limited set of commands from several lines.”
    I put a license there, if only someone had no problems - speculation. I will not mind if someone even abolishes the license for simple scripts - as it should be.
    Where there will be a uniqueness present, and my interest - there will be another license.
    There are people who, because of the texture of simple noise, generated by pressing a single key, will be suing you - they are hunters.

Cheers!

I can also add - the creation of games, it is not only a technical process, but also creative. You can have all your own - models, textures, scripts … but the final product will be of no interest to anyone. I want to create “Lego”, and then let them all realize their creative potential - and that there would be no problems with the Law and fake speculation. But at the same time, I really appreciate the work of programmers (and shaders) - without them, in any way.

Hello everybody.
Example of one of the options for managing the player

=====================================

update 27/11/17 - exaples 7, new 1 (examples in the folder - player_movement/v01, I consider as one solution
player_movement/v01/step01_movements.blend #simple player moves - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
player_movement/v01/step02_diagonal_movements.blend #simple player moves + diagonal movements - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
player_movement/v01/step03_jumps.blend #+ jumps - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
player_movement/v01/step04_slipping.blend #+ slipping controls - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
player_movement/v01/step05_ladder.blend #+ladder techniques - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

=====================================

link

there is a solution to the issues of player movement, stairs … all under the necessary license.

Added mechanic swimming.

==========================

update 27/11/17 - exaples 7, new 1 (examples in the folder - player_movement/v01, I consider as one solution)
player_movement/v01/step06_water.blend #+swim - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

==========================

link

Successful creative work.

Added sounds mechanics - steps, jump, surroundings (and underwater) and splash.

========================================

update 27/11/17 - exaples 7, new 1 (examples in the folder - player_movement/v01, I consider as one solution)
player_movement/v01/step07_sounds.blend #+sounds - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

========================================

link

there are many Angels in the sky …

Hello everyone.

I learned a little “random” here, that’s what I did:

===========================

update 27/11/17 - exaples 8, new 1
random/random3d_01.blend #random 3d - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

===========================

In a cube, with certain dimensions, particles are constantly born, or for a certain period of time. There is an explanation in the file description.

link

Hello.
There is a small update:

==============================

update 05/12/17 - exaples 11, new 3
emit_material/emit_material01.blend #control emitter material using Python - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
emit_material/emit_material_flasher01.blend #flasher emitter - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
emit_material/emit_material_HUD01.blend #control emitter material using Python + HUD - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

link

Hello.
I have a small upgrade - to get rid of excess ballast.

======================================

update 07/12/17 - exaples 12, new 1
platform/platform_multiObj02.blend #multi object platform without slipping - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

======================================

link

p.s. I thank for the help of the Monster.

Hello everybody… again.
I have one small example.

update 15/01/18 - exaples 13, new 1
glow_flare/Glow_Flare01.blend #a simple example/script-set of lamp(sun) glow, and lense flare. by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

link

Hello, I’m here again.
I have something a little - my old and slightly improved quadrocopter.

I completed the slope of the quadrocopter during the flight in different directions, changed the control (look in the description) … optimized the script.
All the textures and the model are made by me, like the sounds in the audio editor - the sources in the Work folder. Code “clean”, without “paint on the face” - ;-). The sounds are not very good, but without the “cheese” - whoever needs it, will put personal licensing sounds.
On this basis, you can create even your own game, even commercial (after finishing a little).

update 18/01/18 - exaples 14, new 1
technics/quadcopter/quadcopter01.blend #quadrocopter logic/model - by Nikolas Manchul, this is licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)

link

===========
CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
Public Domain Dedication
https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

No Copyright:
The person who associated a work with this deed has dedicated the work to the public domain by waiving all of his or her rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law.
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. See Other Information below.

Other Information:

In no way are the patent or trademark rights of any person affected by CC0, nor are the rights that other persons may have in the work or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the person who associated a work with this deed makes no warranties about the work, and disclaims liability for all uses of the work, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
When using or citing the work, you should not imply endorsement by the author or the affirmer.

=========
This is for all works, except where not specified a different license.