GameInDev

here is what I have so far, ragdoll, :slight_smile:

Hm, that’s interesting. I’m wondering about your setup because you seem to only use logic bricks.

This is actually really simple to do in python, however; I’m interested in hearing how you did it with logic bricks. The only problem I see with it is that it looks a little bit “glitchy” and “stiff” if you know what I mean. Otherwise, it’s pretty good for a simple game. Nice.

I started mixing in python, :slight_smile:
I can now do just abut anything using logic to activate or change armatures :slight_smile:

It is my first ragdoll, still needs stiffness etc, this is using pure Ik motion, but I am going to parent the “hook” to a empty that has a rdof constraint, so the box bobs around and so do the hands,

the animations are 8 frames per cycle at the moment, but my controller is programmable, and can trigger other objects motion, however it is rather tedious at the time, as the ik targets are moved by a set pos at the moment, I am going to mess with using torque etc, now that I have this rig made, and doing robot style motions, and trying to keep balance etc, sometime,

but it is good enough for my first game, now I need to make the “center” movable with the mouse, and set up my properties editing sytem and linkage system in all the base 22 components…

:slight_smile: