GamePlayer 2.2

Hi!
Here is a release for all those who had problems with the change of the refresh rate.

http://www.geocities.com/sanderwozniak/GamePlayer22.zip

Please tell me if it works correctly now.
Thanks! 8)

yes, changed it again to 60.
:frowning:

:o :o damn refresh rate…
perhaps i’ll find a solution to this problem one day.
thank you anyway for your help :wink:

Thank you for your post.
But, don’t work with my Win95PC yet. (Type missmatch error)…
Does anyone know about it?

did i missed something?what is that gameplayer 2.2?

look here:
http://www.geocities.com/sanderwozniak/gameplayer.html

ok,i’m using windows ME and i found 2 problems.first,when i play a game with gameplayer,the resolution is too big(i played it on 640x480)…the images are too big,you know,like if you zoom in too much.the second is that i made a game with a title screen,when you press enter,it goes to the game.for some reason when i press enter,nothing happens(it works fine with blender).maybe you can tell me if i need something or if i’m making something wrong.Great program you made there!!! keep working on it! :slight_smile:

i’ve noticed the “enter” problem, but i don’t know a solution yet :frowning:
the zoom problem could be that you didn’t match the camera lens correct. (in the plugin the view is set by the camera lens and not by the window size in blender). hope this helps! :wink:

Well,the truth is that is not only the “Enter” key only,the game is set to shoot a bullet when i press the Numpad 0 key,but it doesn’t work.i want to know if you are going to continue working with the program cause as i told you,it’s great. :slight_smile:

Still refresh problem. Eventually, could it be made to run from command-line, so we could distribute our games with .bat files so its almost like an exe? Course, the refresh problem needs to be fixed first.

That was pretty cool! (once I got it to work).
Nice going, mwhahahaha, no publisher needed for exe, do you SMELL it?
:smiley:

he he he! that’s why i’m advicing him to continue with the project,since there rumors said that the game engine is going to disappear…very useful!keep it on. :slight_smile:

well this was the reason to start working on such a program :wink:

is Sara the only girl here making games?

It just describes the features of the program but not what it does or its intended use. I downloaded it and installed it. And since I could not see what the heck it did I erased it.

This program is made to play games in an .exe like environment.
If you have the Publisher you won’t need it anyway.

It just describes the features of the program but not what it does or its intended use. I downloaded it and installed it. And since I could not see what the heck it did I erased it.

From the website he posted:

Here is a little program I’ve made, which uses the Blender 3D Plugin. It allows you to play games made with Blender in an .exe like environment.

This program loads blend files and allows you to play them without blender.
I made a program just like this as well when the blender plugin came out.
But it didn’t change the refresh or screen res. (I bought Publisher instead)

Forget the gameplayer!
I’m working on a program that will allow you to create a single .exe file without publisher.

S_W are you serious? :smiley: