Generative texture not displqying correctly on all faces

Hello everyone,

I am modelling a floating structure made out of polycarbonate. I build one of the side polygone volume, UV unwrapped it and then duplicated it four times.
I have found a brilliant polycarbonate texture shader made by DNorman and applied it to all four elements. Two issues, first, one of the triangular sides are not displaying the texture but a simple mirror surface. The other triangular side displays the polycarbonate texture but in a larger scale.
Does someone has a clue how to fix this? Here are two screenshot of the issue along with the file.

Thank you

Be warned that shader is a bit “hacky”, you need to tweak it a bit to get good results depending on the lighting. Also eevee can have problems with backfacing.

One thing you are missing is that in eevee you have to set the blend mode to alpha hashed to get transparency.

Here I did a few adjustments, I flipped the Fresnel colour ramp stops and made the white stop a bit grey.

I turned down the strength of the bump node (strength at 1 is very drastic).

I also added a solidify modifier to each wall. (1cm)

The idea with that material was more towards doing panels with a bit of distortions and normal variation.
I should have given it more named controls, maybe one day I will redo it completely. It will look a bit ugly on the viewing angles where it is in the shade with no light reflecting on it.

Edit: Sorry did not read this bit, you have 2 materials assigned to your walls some of the triangle sides are using a material called “mirror surface”. If you delete that material slot for each wall they will all show the polycarbonate material.
To fix the scale you have to scale the uvs of the triangles in the UV editor.

Thank you Norman! :slight_smile: