Geometry Nodes (B3.1) for fibonacci pattern sunflower seed pods

Hi there,

I believe this one could be a quick one for someone. I’m looking for someone who can create a GM setup similar to the one in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKSWKjHxep0 for the seeds (ignore the leaves part, that I can do on my own) to distribute the seeds as they would be in a sunflower pod, include the possibility to adjust Z offset, and (unlike in the video) orientate the Z axis rotation of these seeds to target the center.

I’m looking for someone to help with these kind of things more often, so if it goes well, we could continue from there on. FYI, I’m located in the Berlin timezone.

Be well!

1 Like

hi, i think you can post you request here Geometry Nodes - #3294 by Etienne_Vanier

I found someone. unfortunately, I can’t delete this post, so I’m sorry for those coming later and wasting time on it.