Geometry Nodes | Mandala collection

Hey friends,
Choose your favourite one among these 12 Mandalas collections, Please comment below I am excited to hear about your favourite one.
One day I found interest in mandala design then I decided to take a challenge and think is it possible to design a mandala with the help of geometry nodes in blender 3.0 alpha
And I want to take one more challenge is to make every mandala design with a different style and unique from each other and today I am happy I have finished my 12 mandala designs with the help of geometry nodes, shader Nodes and Eevee render.
This Mandala design is a holiday gift for everyone, Hope you all like this 3D mandala
#nodevember2021 nodevember
Please share your feedback, it is precious for me

7 Likes

Mandala with geometry Nodes

1 Like

Mandala with geometry Nodes

1 Like

Mandala with geometry Nodes

2 Likes

Mandala with geometry Nodes

1 Like

Mandala with geometry Nodes

2 Likes

Mandala with geometry Nodes

1 Like

Mandala with geometry Nodes

2 Likes

Mandala with geometry Nodes

1 Like

Mandala with geometry Nodes

2 Likes

Mandala with geometry Nodes

2 Likes

Mandala with geometry Nodes

1 Like

Mandala with geometry Nodes

1 Like

2, 9, 12

Nice!

1 Like

@pranjal_kumari Please do not start separate threads for each mandala, but post them in this thread only. Thanks.

2 Likes

NFT :slight_smile:

Upper left.

1 Like

Thanks for advice

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Your welcome, just be careful to research everything well before getting into this. Good luck!

1 Like