Ghost Rider's Hell cycle

I’ve worked on this for about 15h today and I’m quite pleased with the result I hope you all like it to
442790 faces

modeled, sculpted and rendered with blender 2.49b
:smiley:

1 Like

15 hours ? Very nice indeed. I can see some artifacts in the clay renders but nothing that shows up in the textured version.
I’ll bet you could do fire like that without Photoshop… have a look for a fire tutorial by RobertT…

2.49 …?.. masterpiece on 2.49 …it can be better to use Sculptris and after that render it in 2.49 and Yafa or Lux…my opinion…and commerce looking result like this need great posptproduction… make it :slight_smile:

@Rhysy 2 the artifacts that show up on the textured render are just norlmal map and occlusion map from a hi poly sculpt version of the bike the sculpt model has over 1000000 polygons, to much for animation, I’ll animate it on blender 2.56 because of the smoke simulation
:smiley:

@HANGAR yep 2.49b I’ll try making a lux version after I animate it with the ghost rider
:wink:

Really great.

Thanks ben I love your sculpting you are great

Fully done in blender 2.49b

I don’t like Ghost Rider or motorcycles for that matter but I do like what you have created here, good job.

I don’t like them too I just thought it would be a nice chalenge to make it with blender only
:wink:

Yea, the movie (storyline, acting, everything) totally and utterly sucked!

But your model absolutely kicks ass! If you have a lot of money to blow, you could probably get some bike designer to model a chopper like that just for you! :slight_smile:

@zanyman maybe one day I’ll get me this chopper