giving other people the game?

There you have it, your trick shot play it right and it will work :slight_smile:

Or you could just send me the .blend and i will have a windows .exe made for you in seconds :wink:

or just use wine :stuck_out_tongue:

anyways,

That is a great idea brave heart… if for nothing else, you could have blender automaticaly poop out the .Bat files for windows, and the script files for *nix.
it would have all the corect Drive path info that way…

Wonder if they would need python too

lol braveheart promise not to laugh at my crappy game?..It’s my first one

Still, the user needs a copy of blender :confused: there must be a way to allow non blender owners (:0 how do they live?? :D) to open an .exe no matter there system…

EDIT: Chirpsalot you musta posted that at the same time as me :D, of course i wont laugh (not in public :D, jk) well everyone of us here where firstly producing crappy looking games, its better to produce crappy games than no games. :slight_smile:

oh btw…WOOOT PAGE 2!!!..and can i send the .blend file through private messages and then you send me .exe same way?

maybe u can actually like attach the blenderplayer with the game?

You could upload the .blend for just one of us and we could make/upload the exe for you.

Yes Chirp, upload your .blend to here: http://uploader.polorix.net/

then PM me the download link, i will do the same for you.

ya we figured that out already…no laughing at my game…it sucks…it’s one of thoose ball in maze games…first game i ever made…finally got the bsd game engine to work today lol…well my dad made it work

lol you guys can play it if you want but ummm… the cameras a little screwed up

can i just upload on my own site?

Of course, upload it where you want.

kk ill do that now…you can check out my pathetic images and stuff too lol:D

19 posts on 2 pages.

Double & Triple posting.

Is something wrong with this guy?

you got my message braveheart?

lol shut up social…of course there is!:smiley:

hehe, excitement maybe? ignorant of the “Edit” button? :smiley:

i know of the edit button i just don’t care lol… social you’re just jealus that i almost have more replies then your fps template one lol:D jk

lol ya excitment too…

fight with a smile:D

Lol, spamming your own thread nice! :D, check PM inbox.