Glare node equivalent in Photoshop?

If I have a render with emission materials, what would I do in Photoshop to get the same effect I get with the glare node in Blender?

Sometimes I go back and forth between softwares, and this would be very helpful to me to know. Thanks!

Better use After Effects with stilize>Glow