Glass shader is doing wierd stuff

This is my geometry in eevee:

So basically green slime that emits light is going to be covered by these 2 glass plates that now are hovering near them.
This is what it looks like in cycles:

The glass is so reflective that it becomes non transparent in few places depending on angle. How do I fix that? I need it to be almost 100% transparent so I can see the slime behind the glass

Does turning off the refreaction helps anyhow?

Glass needs three things:

1. Correctly facing normals for the fresnel to create expected results rather than snells window.
  2. Solid geometry rather than thin, else it will refract forever rather than “de-refract” at the next interface.
  3. Glass is opaque, not transparent (to rays). So you need to let light pass through using a transparency shader for shadow rays. Unless you’re relying on caustics.
  • In object data panel> geometry data, make sure “clear custom split normals data”. If “add custom split normals data” is there so its ok.
  • Make sure viewport shading is “solid” for best visualization and verify if normals are not flipped.

At least it is what it looks like to me if I get it right what you meant.

How do I do that? Can I do that in cycles? I know that in eevee I can

Aside with checking for normals and mesh errors, what’s the IOR and Anisotropic value of your glas?
I once also got a similar error when i had not enough glossy bounces to cover 4 watertight glasses.