Glass

Hello guys i want to creat the same exact glass texture in blender can you help me ?

Hi,

Maybe this one would help you:

or this:

thanks i’ll take a look !
i’v already made the glass but it dosn’t look as good :frowning:

Looks pretty good I might say

You just need to line up shaders in a right way, that’s it.

Hope those tutorials up above would help you.

P.S. just search for ‘blender perfume bottle tutorial’ in youtube & you’ll find something useful for yourself

thank youso much ! i’ll do that

1 Like

You’re welcome

just keep going and don’t be afraid to face with obstacles

i’m really afraid to work with glass because it bit complicated :frowning:

Well, I am not a pro when it comes to glass shaders, to be honest, but I’ve faced myself with those problems too, and passed through them :slight_smile: It is all about practice on a daily basis. Just don’t be afraid to try, you won’t lose anything if it wouldn’t turn out in a way that you want it. At the end of the day you’ll get an experience, that’s what’s most importantly.

2 Likes

thanks you dude for the cheering ! i appreciate that!

1 Like

Looks like you’re off to a great start :+1:

Glass shaders are really difficult and complex to do well. There are so many physical and artistic properties that you have to take into account.

Currently, your glass shader appears to be a colored surface with a perfectly clear interior. To make it more realistic, you can try plugging a volume absorption shader into the volume socket of your material. This will help mimic the fact that glass is a solid substance with certain chemical impurities that affect the color. Try messing around with the density and color until you get a satisfactory result.

3 Likes

yes i’v read alot about glass but couldn’t find the great approache to have clean glass material like the the onei sent i’m still figuring out .

update guys

10 Likes

Nice result. Glad you did it

thanks you so much ! you motivated me !

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

What glas material did you end up using? Huge jump in quality tbh. Only that the text disappears in the reflection is annoying me a bit ^^

i was just tweaking around bro i found a realistic glass on blenderkit so i use and tweak abit the glass