Glitch problem in solid mode new GPU

I’ve just switched to AMD RX 570 ( best I can do) I’ve downloaded pro render etc, I’ve tweaked all I can tweak but when I view my meshes in solid mode I get glitches all over the screen and duplicates of the model. I’m about to throw myself out the window! No a 1050ti or 1060 won’t work on my system because the PCI slot is limited to 50w hence the 570 with 8 pin power supply. I’ve tried a reinstall of Blender and Also several versions of the Radeon software… no joy.

Thanks guys, awesome forum :man_facepalming:t2:

People aren’t replying most probably because they don’t have any experience with that GPU or with ProRender. Why not post your issue, with screenshots of the problem and your render settings in a thread covering ProRender, where you are more likely to have it seen by people with experience of that hardware and render engine?

These forums are always just jobsworths telling u ur in the wrong section.

LOL. No-one said you had posted in the wrong section. All I did was point you to a thread, in which a ProRender developer is active, where you might have more success finding a solution for your issue. Chill out dude. :stuck_out_tongue:

True, I’ve threw it down the garden now, I shall visit some anger management forums I think.