Going to Cycles from Eevee

What I notice:

1. Night table and “mini-cello?” appears to be floating.
  2. Appears to be open towards the environment in the camera end. I can’t really explain the shadow from the bed. You could add a wall here and make it camera invisible instead.
  3. Your light bulb is huge, bigger than the lamp shade, and visible in the window. You have a couple of options: a) Reduce the size of the bulb to natural size and make the shade translucent+diffuse - since I don’t know how it is setup, don’t worry about fresnel and glossy. That will cause the backfaces to receive diffuse light from inside, but the lighting it produces will be strictly indirect (and noisy). b) possibly aided with spotlights or IES pointlights, make the shade emit direct light by faking what the translucency setup would do. Hard to explain, but here is how I might do it for the shade.
  4. Your carpet look really weird. How is it made? Use viewport overlays/face orientation to quickly check normals. Anything in red is facing the “wrong way” - depending on your setup, modifiers and certain material effects are dependent on correct (or at least handled) normals.