Going to the Street Market

New illustration done! About something that I really like to do, going to the street market. :rabbit:

Made with Blender only.

Hope you like it and feel free to ask any questions.

56 Likes

:+1:
congrats.

1 Like

Looks good :slight_smile:
What did you use to create hair?

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™ve used hair particles and the add-on Hair Extension Toolkit, it has some very handy features like convert curves into hair, merge or split strands without loosing your styling.

Iā€™ve first create the hair with curves like in this image and then converted the curves to hair particles.

7 Likes

Thank you for detailed workflow description!

1 Like

Youā€™re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

love it! but a real punk would be taking their friendā€™s biodiesel modified shortbus to trader joes at 1am the night the milk hits its sell-by date so you can get all kinds of vegetables AND milk for the squat and to cook a bunch of stir fry for food not bombs later on the weekendā€¦ lol. I kid, ā€œpunkā€ isnt a pissing contestā€¦ but man, i kinda miss those days

1 Like

Nice work! :100: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Really like to watercolour style shading on the skin.

1 Like

waaa bad brainsss!!! nice job!!!

2 Likes

Great job lucasfalcao! I was wondering, did you start with the character in a ā€œTā€ pose then rig it somehow to get it into the final pose? If so, what method did you use to rig the character?
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™ve modeled right on the pose like in the image. You can parent parts to have a very simple ā€œrigā€ and then I was joining and remeshing parts together as I needed.

Hello

Iā€™m looking for a specific representation of me in Avatar in the same way that this,
contact me +33605906280 in WhatsApp to speak about my proposition.

Best regards