Golden Shah_Baz

:triangular_flag: Golden Shah_Baz :triangular_flag:

:flexed_biceps: One of the symbols used by the Achaemenids

:blender_logo_64_png: Made and rendered with Blender
:p_button: Textured with substance 3D painter

***
I am currently working as a 3D generalist in a gaming Project for a Iranian game developer team IsozI Studio .

my current task is making The famous Achaemenid Immortals ( Local name : Sepah Javidan )
itโ€™s been a while since I start working on it and I kind of get bored with it :grin: (Will post about it soon) , so in order to clear my head and do something different I made this ancient banner 3d model.
I hope you like itโ€‹:heart:

High quality version:

Behind the scene :

Failed attempts :

4 Likes

Unwrapped with overlapping Uvs to maximize textile density without sacrificing performance
Perfect for real time rendering

3 Likes

Looks great, good jobโ€‹:ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!