Goliath

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LeVbKk

47 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley:

Wonderfull 3D-ification of the concept… I loved the original TV series and this would be a super cool new interpretation.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Great, love this mix of 3D and 2D look… at least I see this in this way.

1 Like

Awesome work, amazing sculpting!

If I remember correctly, this is based on that kids show from the 90s, right?

1 Like

Yup. Gargoyles.

1 Like

Ah yes, gargoyles! I always liked the animation style, and this is a really cool detailed modernization!

1 Like

Gargoyles was one of those shows I really wanted to watch back when, but never got the chance to get into it. It looked cool, but I guess I just missed the boat on it.

2 Likes

Thank you.
Yes, it’s a TV series and a feature film from Disney.

2 Likes

Deserves more hearts, looks stunning! The mixture of pure style, insane detail, insanely well done anatomy, and a pose that truly shows the POWER of the art you’ve created. I feel this has to be one of the most TALENTED models I’ve ever seen on the platform. The shot makes it look like it’s a rare collectable card. Turning to object mode in the second picture really showcases how AMAZING the muscle’s detail is, how STUNNING the anatomy is, and how INSANELY detailed the wings are. And that’s not even bringing up how GREAT the hair is! It’s stylish and gives you an idea of the action the monster is doing. You put your heart and soul into very INCH of this piece and it shows.
Going back to the textured one after seeing the object mode one really gives you an idea just how powerful and well done the coloring is, it really brings out the best parts of the muscle and anatomy while keeping all those unseen details subtle enough to add on yet not be too prominent! It makes it feel more NATURAL and makes the difference between the prominent muscles and slightly hidden ones flow better.
Can’t express how much I love this, you did amazing work here

1 Like