Gramercy Park Townhouse Luxcorerender

Gramercy Park Townhouse by Fractal group rendered with #Luxcorerender under
#Felixrender all Birdirectional path tracer. By #Draviastudio

16 Likes

render is very nice … but that kitchen looks like a maze in that last shot. :smiley:

Super job… I especially like the last shot - metals and the tile floor come out soo good :))

have You used the new 2.7 beta for rendering? I’ve tried to find some info on what’s new in 2.7 but without luck :frowning:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks for your nice reply. I haven’t tested the new 2.7 beta but It look like many people on discord are runing it without issues.
It is named this way because of the new API change in blender.

For next gen Luxcore Devs said it will require a code rewritte to have bidir on gpu or compilation free engine and faster code development as large portion of the code will be shared accross multiple engine mode.

2 Likes

Thanks Bart. It is always a pleasur.

1 Like

That’s excellent info. After BYOB left the project I was afraid of freezing the blender part of Lux development.

1 Like

Super nice use of materials and modeling. Just one thought: a tad too many chairs esp at table make it seem too crowded.

At first I thought it was a render because I can see a little noise, but when I zoomed in I can see it is a photo with some film grain. Wait, I got that backwards. :wink:

Seriously, these are fantastic!

Why did you use Birdirectional?

Thanks !
For the chair now that you said it I can see it too.
I originally just went for the original project furniture arrangment.

Really kind thoses words.
Yes it is with Luxcore bidirectional render engine mode.
It was possible because it was running throught felix App
wich is directly binded to great Multi CPU servers. all the
modelling was done under blender 3.2. Here is Felix website:

for those interested there is a 2000 euro price competition
running for the App : https://www.felixrender.com/contest202306

1 Like