GRASSBLADE - Grass, Lawn, Meadow ADDON

THE ULTIMATE ADDON FOR GRASS, WEED, FIELDS, MEADOW IN BLENDER

Grassblade is the latest addon from Bproduction for Blender 2.93. It’s a complete and easy-to-use solution for designers, Archviz and CG Artists who need to create photoreal lawns, grasslands, fields or meadows with ease.

GrassBlade gives you over 400 assets gathered from over 140 different Biomes. Each biome is completely customizable. The possibilities are infinite ! The materials are 100% compatible with Cycles and Eevee. Grassblade has many categories available to use straight out the box: Clean Grass, Dry Lands, Fields, Flowers, Garden Grass, Pebbles, Rocky Grounds and Wild Grass .

This new tool allows you to go even further in the creation and customization of photorealistic biomes. in Grassblade you will find no less than 400 photorealistic assets for professional quality renderings. Each asset is made from precise photoscans with a top-of-the-line accurate PBR worlfow.

the shaders are also customizable; change the season of your plants or perhaps add moss or dirt on your rocks? Grassblade is designed to give you maximum freedom while guaranteeing you enormous time savings while creating your best art.

140biomes_v2

9 Likes

GrassBlade is still available with 25% off summer sale on blendermarket!

Render of the week.

Render by Ds archviz with Grassblade Addon !

3 Likes

Very soon discover the new version of Grassblade!
Grassblade V2 is on the way…
Stay connected !

4 Likes

Grassblade V2 for Blender is online ! Discover the novelties in this video.

Get 20% off for just a few days !

or

4 Likes

All Future update, including 3.0 release, included.

Nice composition by Mateusz Kapusta with Grassblade addon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

look at this amazing shoot by Bharat Madhu The power of Grassblade with Scatter addon :muscle:

2 Likes

Amazing shoot by Akhil_Alukkaran with Grassblade Addon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25% OFF for the black friday

Hi @blender_now could you also add the thumbnails for the Asset Browser to Grassblade like you did for Vegetation? Those are really nice! :+1:
And could you by any chance change the naming scheme to be more biologically correct where applicable (i.e. for weeds, flowers, shrubs and non-grass assets)?

Ideally, I prefer the “BP_GB_Biological-plant-name_01” scheme. That way, all the assets are grouped together in the asset browser, so they are more easy to find. And if you could use underscores instead of points I would appreciate that. Right now I am using, Asset Browser Utilities : Batch Operations : Mark/Unmark, Export, tweak Metadata, manage Previews for batch renaming. With its custom operations you can batch replace names or add a prefix or suffix and I have been using it to convert the naming scheme to suit my taste. :yum:
So both a tip to users and a suggestion for you :wink:

3 Likes