Graswald - Official Releases and Announcements

Hey there @bkjernisted, you already did a great job! The tiling is not really a tiling error, but instead, a stripe effect created on purpose for these lawns. If you want to change the pattern to single stripes instead of a checkered pattern, just align the rotation values so they are the same. Also make sure the sizes are the same. If you don’t want any pattern at all, change the strength to 0.

I hope this helped! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do :smiley:

Good morning Julius. If I want a row or mow pattern around my building and a round the exterior of the property what procedure do you follow.? Thanks

I would add a new object, go to the material panel, click the arrow to select an existing material, type in a dot (to show graswald materials which are normally hidden), and choose the material you want to edit. Then you can go to the node editor and tinker as you normally would.

1 Like

Hi ! I am using Graswald to re-create a small patch of forest. My flowers come really tilted…not normal to the mesh. Do you know why is that? Shoulnt be setted always to come from the floor in the Z direction?

Thank you

Do you have an example image of what you are seeing? Also, you can take a look at your current Orientation settings.

Thank you !
Here it is:

The flowers are not normal to the mesh. I checked the orientation and seems to be the right one. At least that’s how it comes set up.

If you have anything in mind please let me know! Thank you !

Hello there,

Graswald Pro 1.3.4 causes the following error in the outliner of Blender 2.92

Saving file unlinks(makes orphan) all contents of collections without objects within them (even if subcollections have objections within them).

This potentially causes asset loss as orphan data will be discarded eventually.

Kind Regards,

Hi Dodeqaa,

We’re sorry to hear about the issue, thanks for letting us know! We’ve been getting some similar bug reports today and our developers are looking into it. For the moment, please use Graswald 1.3.3 until further notice.

Thanks again for reporting it!

1 Like

Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask. I am trying to use Gscatter.
I can not make it work…the scene crashes. The surface mesh and the scatter object are both relatively low poly…
Still I can not make Blender not to freeze…I think its cause the default density makes the scattering way to dense.

Is it possible ?

Hi Bruno!

Sorry to hear the scene is crashing. In this case, it’s best to email [email protected] with a screenshot of your viewport, a screenshot of the console window and what blender version you are using. With that extra information, the developers will be able to help you better.

We’ll keep an eye out for your email! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi, I have two questions on Gscatter:
Will there be an official Gscatter thread on Blenderartists? That might be more convenient for feedback and questions.
And second, are there plans to include procedural masking options (for elevation, curvature, orientation, etc?

E: Also, is there a comprehensive list of all Graswald assets?

iMac 27 (2017) MacOS Blender 2.93.4 Graswald Pro 1.3.11 . add graswald setting, blender Crash immediately

Hi there, sorry we missed your message. Just want to let you know that we are also on email and offer our main support there (the entire team checks the inbox regularly). Our mail address is: [email protected].

In regards to GScatter, we have just released a new version and you can find all the info right here:
https://www.graswald3d.com/gscatter

Feedback for GScatter can be shared on this thread or sent by email to [email protected]

Do you still need a comprehensive list of all Graswald Assets?

Hi there! For crash reports please fill out our bug form on the website or email to [email protected].

Here is the link to the page where you can file a bug report:
https://www.graswald3d.com/support

Hi, no worries It wasn’t urgent.

For products like these I think it would help customers to know what’s included and whether or not complementary assets need to be bought elsewhere. So if possible, yes, I would like to have a look.

Hi again! I agree, we’re working on making that a part of the future website.

Currently these are our species (and then there’s variations inside of those species):

2 Likes

Are the new assets soon to be releases not part of the Graswald Pro?

Hi! The Eilenriede Forest will be its own individual product. The new assets will be compatible with Graswald Pro and our new Scattering G Scatter. :slight_smile:

Graswald’s new generation of 3D vegetation coming this Mid-December!

Hello fellow Blender Artists,

You may have already heard recently, but we’re excited to announce to you our new (coming-soon) premium 3D Vegetation Asset Pack.

Follow the link below to join the Asset Pack newsletter and get a 10% discount when it launches.

Eilenriede Newsletter

If you have any questions or thoughts about the asset pack, please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Thank you,

-Graswald team

Do I understand correctly that the Eilenriede Forrest Pack does not contain trees?

1 Like