Graswald - Official Releases and Announcements

That’s right, there’s no trees in this pack.

1 Like

@MichellePlanes Will Ellenriede also be available on Blendermarket?

Hi! Currently it is only available through our own website

I am using blender 3.01 and graswald 1.3.13 is not showing up in the n-panel. Anyone else having this trouble?

MacOS Blender 3.1 cannot active addon in preference window .

Hi, sorry about the bug! Our developer has now fixed it in the newest version 1.3.14.

Hello, the bug has now been fixed in Graswald Pro 1.3.14. Sorry it took a while to get back to you!

1 Like

I’m really confused with regards The graswald pro I purchased via gumroad and how I am able to get the graswald volume one (new version). This way getting my updates from one place.

1 Like

@Gregg_Hartley Does this help?

Yes it does. I noticed a while ago. Got gscatter and scatter 5 anyway. Just needed some clarification. Thanks anyway.

Would it be too much of a hassle for you to also just provide updated files/plugin for user’s convenience and to lessen environmental impact (conservation of E)? Because now, for every bit you fix, everyone needs to DL whole pack (~1.5 GBs) :astonished: do some math :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Hopefully, Cheers!

It wouldn’t be a hassle for me, honestly it would make my upload process much faster. It is just a lot more complex for the end user, and seeing how many support requests there are for installing a zip, I’d rather avoid the headache.

It just might be possible to create a patch that only partially overwrites the installed addon, and I can probably experiment around with that, but until then… I think this is the best solution I have. Good suggestion though.

1 Like