Grave of the Giants

“Grave of the Giants”

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/2348/3AChxi.png
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/3353/mEY4GR.png

This was my first time giving Unreal Engine a full try and try to create a piece from start to finish in Unreal. I think if I used Softwares I use usually to create art like blender I would have been able to get a much much better Result with this piece but I guess thats the price for trying a new software. Lighting your scene how you want in unreal is such a bitch and so complicated Just because of how detailed it is.

Defenitly gonna start using unreal more and more and try to learn how to get the results I want from it.

You can Follow me at: www.instagram.com/huzamakhalid

7 Likes

I would really appreciate some feedback on this How can I improve the Overall composition and stuff

I believe you could start by making some architectural research to see the relation between walls and those columns you are using. I might be wrong, but I don’t think they were supposed to be so near to each other. That makes the existence of the columns, as columns make no sense. In this case, they should be part of the wall itself, like a relief as you can see on the Colosseo.

1 Like

Oh Yeah That makes alot of sense actually. I put them as a support for the cieling of the tomb thingy But I think you are right that it should be a part of the wall.

I understand, but if you have a stone wall that goes from the ground to the ceiling right on the side of the column, the column isn’t really doing anything, just being beautiful. :wink:

The Capitol Hall of Columns is a good example of how a bit of distance makes a great difference and gives a completely different sense of space.

1 Like

Are you sure this is the right place to show your work since you didn’t use Blender for this?

1 Like

Oh Yes Blender was a verry Crucial part of this piece for the models and everything

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 Like