Gravity Simulation Spinning out of Control?

So, I am trying to create a simulation where particles have gravity (with a force field empty parented to them), so they are to group together and create planets/moons that orbit and all that. But, as I play the simulation, over time the groups of particles gradually start spinning faster and faster, essentially tearing themselves apart because the centripetal force overruns the force of gravity. How could I fix this? I don’t want to use rotational dampening (it doesn’t work anyway). I’m not sure how to fix this.

Any and all comments are welcome.
Thank you in advance!

Aren’t gravitational N-body simulations with more than 2 participating bodies inherently unstable? I don’t think this is a problem with a simple solution.

See the following for more info:

Unlike two-body problems, no general closed-form solution exists,[1] as the resulting dynamical system is chaotic for most initial conditions, and numerical methods are generally required.

I see. I’m surprised I don’t already know this, considering the fact that I printed a 300-page paper about orbital mechanics (with it’s own index, should I mention, yes, I’m a nerd) purely so I could know the basic mathematical formulae for orbits. Thanks for this, I guess I will have to find an alternate solution.