Green Garden

This is my dream garden corner. With a total time of 5 hours to process this whole thing. With realistic style hope you will like it.

Render by K-Cycles / 4000 Samples

73 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thank you so much, bartv. Have a nice day!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Now it is my dream greenhouse :slight_smile:

1 Like

superb image, congrats.
the stone tiles and grass connection is really well done.

the environment looks realistic, although the yellow car seems to be flying and imo doesn’t really help the composition because high contras (bright yellow in a dark area)

the glass also seems a bit too reflective for my taste.
both observations are small details, so don’t mind it too much, congrats once again!

cheers

1 Like

Super nice render and love the grading. Guess this 5 hours is with most props already done

1 Like

Thank you for the reviews. They will help me a lot in my upcoming works. Have a good day.

1 Like

The props I download the most from on polyheaven, lighting and other customizations take up quite a bit of my time. Thank you for enjoying them.

This is great :slight_smile: we’d love to show it off in the Poly Haven gallery too!

1 Like

Very willing, sir

1 Like

Great work! I specially like the interesting light and tree reflections on the house windows. Did you use the “Ultra Denoiser” I notice the final image looks quite clean and sharp compare to your last noisy image?

1 Like

Very nice man :slight_smile: great job :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much. In the this scene I used denoise and photoshop to push a little more detail.

1 Like