Greenery

The undergrowth spring.
Some models of the blenderkit addon, flowers, grass, plant, some water and six trees!
It’s a simple scene the grass (Graswald) and the trees (blenderkit) makes a lot, the lightning is simple too, an hdri from hdri haven (Whipple creek regional park 04) and a sun ! (I’ve rotate the hdri not for the light but more for the background, the sun compensate) (but the light from the hdri give the good lightning too finally, shadows the scene like an underwood)
I scattered the trees from near to far, to have the depth of field make the trees blending with background!
I added some moss on the rocks too.
And photoshop the render for more realistic colors!
Sorry for my English, I’m French :grin:
Some pics will talks more than words I’ll post some screenshots of the scene!

72 Likes

Amazing :astonished:

Just a few spots where you can see it´s not a photo, impressive!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Johnhaens !

At the gravel/water boundary is where it most shows it’s a rendering, since it’s so sharp.
I would easily mistake this for a photo.

2 Likes

You’re right, I could work a little on that !

This is amazing! So realistic!

1 Like

Thank you very much !!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Wahhhh this is my frst post, I’m very grateful !
Thank you very much !

You’re #featured! :tada:

1 Like

Wooohoo ! Thank you so much !!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Is it possible to put ‘pixel.filter’ instead of ‘vincent tana’ ? Thank you again !!! :heart:

( @pixel.filter I meant)

( @bartv :blush:)

1 Like

Looks killer man nice work!

1 Like

Thank you @CBowie :pray:

1 Like

Happy to see such a nice use of BlenderKit models, congrats on the picture!

1 Like

Thank you very much !! If you’re a part of it, thank you so much for this great addon !! It helps a lot !!

Holy cow this is beautiful! I could easily mistake this for a photo. I love the flow of the image. You can clearly see a path through the trees in the background and it really feels like the water is leading you back there. Amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you so much ! :heart:

This is pretty amazing - I would have been betting that this is a photo.

1 Like