I was doing an architectural render one day and the building that I needed to render looked really bad to me, so I figured I’d use some bushes and flowers to cover it up. You know … to distract the viewer
Now for the 1st weapon of choise I asked a friend to pick a flower for me to make. She managed to pick one that the whole 3D universe seems to have omitted.
Calla Lily… Couldn’t find any textures for it anywhere so i had to make my own from scratch. This may seem like nothing to some of you, but I’m still pretty new and i never did any texture painting in Blender.
This is my 1st model that I made the textures for all by myself.
So if anyone would be so kind as to give me some thoughts and tips on improving. I’d be much appreciative