Guess where I am...

Omg Zapman I’m scared… mine’s not healing…

It’s been a week, they’re talking about surgery =X

I’m scared :frowning:

Wow,-[Killer]-,sorry to hear that.

Always try to think positive though,that helps a lot.

It could be worse but I think you are lucky to be in the hospital and I’m sure things will work out for you.

Good luck,I’m praying for you to get better.

And I hope you got some foxy nurses to help you…

Don’t worry there’s a very little change that something awful is going to happen to you. As Zapman said, in these days it’s very hard to die with what you have. And as long as you have 1 lung health you going to be fine!

I still hope you get better soon, and that the surgery won’t scar you for life,
Linkxgl

:wink:

Maybe too much lung strain back when the BGE was full of memory leaks or maybe the slow raytracer which Jaguarandi is working to make a lot faster?

Was this giant Dragon sitting on my chest

I wish I could now have a giant Dragon on my chest chewing on my hand and arm and giving me licks on the face, haha, licks on the face just like what my Dragon mother did during my Dragon life:D

You don’t have to be scared. It’s a standard procedure and as you are already in hospital everything will be fine… :wink:

It just wouldn’t be a fun thing if you were living in the 16th century, they would probably just try a blood-letting until you were better; as that wouldn’t happen for sure you would really be screwed :spin:
So you should be happy that there is that procedure nowadays that can be done with only 2 additional incisions and you’ll be back in no time!

And about the litte pain that I had when streching too much on that side: it’s comparable with a golden tooth inlay: at first it hurts each time you drink/ eat something very hot or cold. So you don’t do that… after a few month that stops hurting and finally it isn’t a problem anymore.

Well… it’s not better… and last night they ordered an emergency x-ray… my entire lung collapsed now =(

it’s not looking good… surgery in the morning “should” fix it…

so how are they going to do it sculpt-inflate or just scale :smiley:

Well…how about an update…

R U doing okay?

ouch !!!

…? I’m actually kinda worried…

Yeah,me to!!!

I hope he is okay!!!

Let’s hope for the best.

I hope that you are doing well -[killer]-, you are a fantastic scripter, especially for age 15.

Okay -[Killer]-,You better not be messing with us. I just know you are alright,I can feel it.
I’m sending you good vibes so I know things are okay.
So you better let us know you are okay,
I’m really feeling you are fine.
Tell us you are okay,right now,soon,
You know these good vibes are coming from us here,

@Nikolaus,were having the same thoughts at the same time,keep on sending the good thoughts…

um, dudes? He seems ok…

He posted this recently check the post date…

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=164003

Check the third post… It was posted yesterday…

Oh cool,thanks