Since I watched one of the Peach tutorials I wanted to try some of the advices they gave.
I tried to use the “mirror” tool in the particle mode, but somehow it does not work correctly (at least not for me) I am on the very latest SVN version, so maybe something is broken there?
Here is what I did.
- Used the default cube
- Created some hair particles (see picture for options, random and normal speed)
- Made the particle editable
- deleted the left half of all particles.
- used the menu “particle”-> Mirror or CTRL+M
- See the result, the lower left plane did not get any hair particles.
I got the same result in a more complex environment. Just used the cube for presentation.
Am I missing something, or is this a bug?