Hall Interior

Hello everyone, this work is designed for the Uzbek population in the neoclassical method, the models are taken from blenderkit, 3ddd, zeelproject, and several brand sites, the rendering is mainly done for realism, the rendering time is 30 minutes (for each frame) . I look forward to your thoughts and suggestions.

Instagram | Youtube | Telegram

21 Likes

14 Likes

Hello everyone, I tried to render the same scene in D5 render, the result is great. Render time is 3 min 40 sec. GPU RTX 3060, I think I’ll work on D5 rendering later))

2 Likes

Only suggestion I have… can you make it a bit less realistic? < / Compliment>

1 Like

I tried my best))

1 Like

Amazed how realistic it is. glad you shared some view-port views
great work!

1 Like

From D5 render or Blender?

both renders from D5 or blenders (i assume cycles ) are great

1 Like

3 Likes

you guys come up with ideas that blow my mind. i will never think of this in 1000 years

1 Like

I didn’t understand the meaning in the picture, sorry for my english))

1 Like

oh sorry, it means i liked the idea of the ray depth (very smart) to give more light strength for the bounces . and i will “write it down” => try to remember it to use it in the future!
shanks for sharing btw
there is even a thread from a guy who does interior rendering who was asking for help cause he thinks his scenes are darker im trying to remember it and link this thread for him

1 Like

I learned this method from this video))

1 Like

oh funny!! I watched this video before. but i was not fully focused so i missed it or my old brain can’t hold anymore. thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

it will be difficult for the light to reach the end of the room, so I will put an area light and turn on the portal

1 Like

that’s how i usually approach it and sometimes it’s hard to get what you want so the extra trick with the sharers is really good to know

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you Bart))

2 Likes