Hamari

Second character for my project. Probably her mecha-fists will be slightly changed, but I think I can say that this character is finished.

45 Likes

Looks great! Love the expressions. Is it a custom rig?

Thank you! For body I used Rigify with a few custom tweaks. But face is based completely on my own rig.

this is beautiful !!!
the facial expression needs a little touch,s but its cool !!

Good job! I like the expressions.

@alf0 Thank you! Do you have anything specific in mind? Can you say which expression you don’t like? Or maybe it is overall feeling that her facial expressions aren’t good enough?

@opusgeo Thank you! Glad to read that :wink:

1 Like

the 3rd one on the top and the 3rd one on the bottom
anger and sad
i think her eye brows need to to get really tight to the eyes .
it feels like if she is trying sneeze or something

Ok, thank you. Hopefully I’ll be able to fix that.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

The facial expressions are adorable! Espesially the pouty ones. Also tiny thing but I like where the socks meet her leg, very nicely done. Actually all of her clothes are nice. So is her hair. This is overall just a really good model.

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much again! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

it looks really nice. can you share us the bones & weight paints for the face? :slight_smile:

Good job @Mortus4! Did you rig the face with bones/shape keys/both?

@Phil3 Thank you! Nice to know that someone noticed that little detail :smiley:

@peterblender Thank you! Well, actually whole head is attached to one bone. Every facial expression is made with shape keys. Except for eyeballs, which have own bones with constraints.

@Danny_Mac Thank you! As I said - whole face rig is made with shape keys. Practically no bone deformation when it comes to face.

Here’s small demo that I recorded some time ago, if anyone is interested. Only collar deformation is no longer representative, because I worked on this element later.

removed by popular demand

I appreciate that you want buy my model, but unfortunatelly it’s not for sale.