Hand Drill - Millers Falls Tools, 1899

Uploading: Hand Drill 5.jpg…

44 Likes

:+1:
Great work, congrats.

1 Like

thanks ozgur!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

yayyy! thanks bart!

1 Like

I can practically feel the weight of cold iron in my hands… Excellent job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yess! thank you!

2 Likes

Well, I’ve still got one, and I still use it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh really that’s awesome!! Which model do you have? Mine is a No. 1. Was really nice to have it on my desk and reference it while modeling/texturing.

I meant only, “a hand drill,” not this particular model of one. I got it from my grandfather’s shop and I still find it to be just as useful as he did.

1 Like

Gotcha cool! At the end of the day there’s nothing more reliable than a purely mechanical tool

I have one of these, except it’s a later model. Very good hand drills.

1 Like

If the bit is as sharp as it should be, you really don’t need a motor. My grandfather would sharpen his own drill-bits with a file. (When there was a Great Depression going on, that’s what you did.)

1 Like

very cool!

hey thats cool!

These are “really excellent” renders because of their command of lighting and especially depth of field. They are entirely-convincing depictions of the actual object, in a likewise-convincing background environment, as a professional photographer would strive to present them. If I were “the Millers Falls Tool Company in 1899,” I would be well pleased. :+1:

2 Likes

wow I appreciate that so much!!! I did source a lot of inspiration from various antique tool photography, so I’m glad it shows :smiley:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

woo! thx!!

3 Likes

Nice renders

1 Like