Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a 3D Character Artist (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt.
For our current in-house game project, which is set in a gothic-inspired science fiction world with a story and combat focus, we are looking for a talented 3D character artist. You will work closely with artists, game designers and programmers to bring our game ideas to life.
Within the game project you will mainly work with the following programs:
- Blender or similar 3D software
- Unity 3D
- Adobe Photoshop
Join us and create next-gen content for PS5, Xbox Series X, PC and co.
- You have experience with 3D modelling software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max or Blender and basic knowledge of 3D modelling, rigging, skinning, texturing and 3D animation.
- You can convert 2D character concepts into 3D high poly and low poly models, develop them further together with the team and adapt them to the needs of the game being created.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in the creation of character concept drawings and a good understanding of human anatomy.
- You convince with self-motivation, a sense of responsibility, a precise way of working and the desire to develop yourself further with us.
- You have a strong command of English, written and spoken.
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Company apartment
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- …and much more
If you are interested please send us your full application: [email protected]