Happy B day kbot !!!

Oh … it’s Big Buck Bunny’s Birthday Boat , BBBBB …
http://blog.pcspezialist-bonn.de/__oneclick_uploads/2008/06/big_big_buck_bunny_small1.jpg

Hey 3D “G”. Exactly what have we just created with this wonderful thread ?

isn’t it your B day Kbot ? :frowning: .

@3D “G”.

Hey Bro. Thanks I forgot.

Yuck!! Lemonade!! I tell you what, kbot can have my share of the lemonade! I makes my tongue swell up, but I brought some anyway. :wink:

Awesome Bec’s. Thanks for putting the needs of others before yours. Now what’s in the cup of your avatar - obviously you are enjoying it, and it’s not lemon-ade.

COFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! I am enjoying it which reminds me, I meant to have another cup this morning! :wink:

Coffee ? I’m a bit of a Tea drinker myself . . . but I’ll let you off even though you didnae approve of lemon-ade.

So what you do for a crust of bread ?

Nothing, I’m 14. I LOVE TEA!!!

I like eggs.

J/k: I’m a vegie (burger).

Eggs make me sick atm. I got real sick after eating them, although the eggs had nothing to do with it. Mental block, I guess. Although this didn’t help any, because I found it just after that incident.

btw, is your pm box rebelling again blender-er?

Whaddya mean? Did you send me another message? Cuz I haven’t received any after the coffee cup one… And I did reply to that. Is there one more?

The Blender-er you are veggie ? Good on you - you awesome possum!

I’d love to go veggie but my new year’s (from '08) resolution is to get fit, so I have to stock up on the protein.

Dang my pm box is rebelling. :no: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I’m vegetarian btw.

Oh I may forward you’s this pm which will make this thread more sensible.

I haven’t got your pm blender-er, my stupid box. :no: NOOOO!!!

Hmm, didn’t PM stand for private messages? Oh well…

ha ha I’m 2 ahead now. I think… How about resending the pm, cause I got kbot’s.

LOL. There’s no message in my ‘Sent’ folder.

DAMMIT! It’s still mine that’s rebelling!

Back on topic: Happy Birthday BECS!

Oh thanks for replying to PM’s y’all.

I forwarded you 3D"g" original PM. He’s always up to some devious. But yeah, join the celebration!