Happy Christmas to all elysiuners :)!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue: Hi, I just wanted to wish you all a happy and peaceful christmas! :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue: I send greetings to rndrdbrian (to Scotland) and ztonzy (Sweden). :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue: Remember to take it easy, you guys… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

man christmas is tomorrow…in at least 95% of the planet right now…

[edit]merry christmas eve…

Happy Holidays!

well i dont know that, germany only has 1/5 to 1/4 of the us population and x mess is today in europe.

but anyway happy x mess to everbody.

Same here . . . wishing every a merry christmas (or equilvent) and a happy new year!!!

Hey Falgor!

thank you very much :slight_smile:

happy x-mas to you too :smiley:

Happy Christmas everybody!

Yes, Happy Christmas everyone^^

Its not christmas in Britian yet.

But still,

Merry Christmas to all :smiley:

or should it be Merry Blendering?

Merry Christmas, all! Here’s something I cooked up in LightWave for the holiday season:

So, in Europe christmas is on the 24th?

:stuck_out_tongue: MERRY FREAKIN’ CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry
Christmas,
elYsiun!

Happy Holidays!

Here in Italy right now it’s 1.33 am, December 25th, so… Happy Christmas!

E se qui ci sono degli italiani, Buon Natale!

Merry Christmas to all! http://blenderwars.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Obiwan

Just like getting all the cool Playstation stuff, we are last…Merry late X-mas lol!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

:smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Merry christmas everyone!!!

Wow, christmas day already! So what did you all get? :smiley:

From Daniel

merry blendmas to every one :smiley:

Merry Christmas elysiuners!
Remember to take it easy on the figgy pudding!