Happy New Year

People on this forum have been notorious for saying stupid stuff while they were drunk.

If you really need to drink 10 massive beers for 2010 then hide your car keys and unplug your computer, it will save you the embarrassment of typing something incredibly dumb or the charges filed against you if you kill someone because you drove drunk.

Then again some here think I say things that are dumber than bricks and I am sober.

@ CD - dude your like the messiah, you could never say nothing that is out of the ordinary. Then again I am quite stoned out of my mind at the moment, but at I is not drunk like those morons.

Seasons greetings everyone!

…too easy.

Maybe the aliens will expose themselves after the great screw up. Its clear they keeping us in a fishbowl.

What if the aliens are really fruits, and they expose themselves?

wonder if in 2010 they will exterminate us for all the fruit salad we make.

They may already be amongst us, exposing themselves, how does Santa make those reindeer fly anyway?

They still may not be able to get married in the USA

Your fanboyism towards idolizing me must be out of control if you’ve come to this:rolleyes:

Also I took note that fugly.com would be one site I will not be visiting, thank you for your image-based review before I end up going there because of a link saying ‘check out this site’ because I didn’t know what’s there.

I wish you guys a Happy and a Prosperous New Year. I hope may all of your desires and dreams come true this year. May you guys have ahead a life full of joy, pleasure and success all the way round.