Happy Post-Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th (even though it has passed.) I wanted to celebrate the joyous misfortunes of this time, by creating something that has it all. Black cat, ladders, and broken mirrors.

I was surprisingly amazed of how long it took, normally its just composing things together an then adding some lighting and comping in Photoshop.

But the hard part about creating this is that the composition need to be chaotic and needed to be displayed the in a manner i needed.

There was actually a initiated finish artwork i made

But I wasn’t readable enough so I just had to have some assistance in order to get the composition i wanted So lot of tweaking need to be necessary to get that custom look i wanted.

But in the end, it was all just finessing with lens distortion grain and dust to make it look nice. But it was great in the end and was on time to I was happy.

But wait, you don’t know who I am? , where are my manners.

I am Jobri4554, a VFX Artist, and 3d artist/ animator. My whole motivation is to try and do everything i can to innovate and create in all aspects of art. Because that is art i guess. Use everything you have to create what you express inside. so “follow” me on my journey to amazingness.

1 Like