Having a hard time bringing some textures into asset browser

Hi everyone. I’m new to Blender, and I’m at the bottom of the learning curve here. I purchased some textures. They came in folders with about 7 files, such as preview, bump, normals, and so on…I have no idea what to do with them. I’ve tried to link this folder in preferences using path files, but when I like the folder, nothing happens; no image shows in the asset browser. The best I got was to have the folder name show up but nothing else. Do any assets need to be in a Blender folder to be found? I am absolutely confused. Even though there are dozens of tutorials, I’m stuck.

Thank you.

my path files don’t link as it shows in the picture as the should in the first picture name and path. What am I doing wrong

I would recomend that you watch the tutorial by @RyanKingArt on adding materials and Hdri to the asset browser…One of the best tutorials IMHO…

I followed the video tutorial on how to save a material I created in PBR Painter, but when I loaded up the material to be put onto an object in the scene. all I get is a 3D object that I saved. No materials at all. What am I missing? I am using Blender 3.6 Any help is greatly appreciated.

HI, So I figured it out. Its all good. I was using the wrong directory.

I use now C:\Users\MSI\Documents\Blender\Assets

and it all works good. However if I use my own directory, it does not work out.