Hello, I decided to broaden my herd of funny creatures and did this one.
I also wanted to try a combined workflow with 3d coat + blender, and I have to say that besides some bigger problems with displacement I was very satisfied since without those problems the whole creative process of this would take about 10-12 hours. Many things aren’t perfect in it, but I took it just as a little practice. The timing was like 3 hours sculpting, 1.5 hours retopo, 20 minutes uv, 2 hours texturing, shaders, hair & simple light setup about 5 hours(rendering times…), but there were like 5 extra hours of export trouble (baked the displacement in blender finally, still had to do manual painting into it).herer’s a little making of and the final images, you can see some badly made symmetry on the right side of face under eye:
edit: just realized bartist shrinks images, for higher res go here: