Hearty Breakfast

I initially wanted to model a cozy breakfast nook, but I loved the food details so much and felt they were dwarfed by the rest of the scene, so I scrapped everything else and kept just the food. <3 Hope you like it!

See my progress on IG: _lavinaflores

70 Likes

It is cozy indeed :slight_smile: you delivered it amazingly

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

I’m hungry now :joy:
Well done

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I love your renders, they give me a comfortable and relaxed feeling.

1 Like

1 Like

Huhu thank you so much!!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

The food and the entire scene itself look adorable to watch! If you don’t mind, how did you manage to ‘perfect’ the lighting on the clay (whiteout) render part? I’ve been experimenting with multiple ways but couldn’t approach something like this.

1 Like

Hii, thanks so much for the question! But oh gosh – I honestly don’t do any lighting modifications for the clay renders; if I’m happy with how the actual materials look with my lighting setup, most of the time I find they look good in the clay override, precisely because I took the time to “perfect” the lighting in the render. I’m sorry if that doesn’t help much!

2 Likes

beautiful work ! specially the tea cup !

1 Like

All good! It’s just a lot of experimenting to articulate the perfect lighting, I’ll try to play around with it more and see what I can do to make the lighting setup similar to yours. Keep up the great work by the way!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

It’s got this cozy feel to it!