Hector 3d Rigged Robot

When I began using Blender software a year and a half ago, after learning hard surface modeling and rigging, I aspired to undertake a challenging modeling project. While browsing Instagram, I came across the artwork of a talented blacksmith artist and decided to create a model inspired by their work, resulting in the birth of Hector. Subsequently, after investing some time, I refined Hector’s materials using Substance Painter and obtained a series of renderings, which I am eager to share with you. I hope you find them enjoyable.

The very first Render:

Original concept by: Michael Vivona

40 Likes

Impressive work!

1 Like

That’s kind of you :heart:

1 Like

Lovely work! :clap:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :heart:

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Awesome :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Awesome design and great renders. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s kind of you :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow, I really like the attention to detail and how you made Hector look worn out. Great work!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words and for noticing the details, especially Hector’s worn-out look. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed my work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

That first render is truly awesome!

1 Like

That’s kind of you :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

a sentient control panel, cute, kind of want to open him up and see how he works

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words and for noticing the details. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed my work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: