Hello guys, how can i fix this render issue? it also appears at my viewport

I’m having a annoying issue with my meshes, which always is getting these random glitches.

It feels like i’m using a texture coordinate moving the textures around, but i’m actually not.

Someone knows what is the issue?

Welcome :tada:

…hard to tell when not knowing anything about your mesh… or more precisly about your mesh deformation you seem to use… also no info what texture coordinate you are using or maybe even some shader setup…

You may have to elaborate this to get a more suited answer.

1 Like

Welcome!

This could be caused by a few things, but here is my guess.

If this happens on every object, I would look at the “clip start” and “clip end” values. There is a set of these values both for the viewport (in the right side “n” menu) and for the render (on the camera).

If these clip values aren’t adapted to the scale of your scene, Blender will have trouble deciding which face is in front of which, causing depth glitches.

You want to increase the start value as much as you can without cutting objects that are close to the camera and decrease the end value without cutting objects that are far. making the range narrower will remove that problem, if it’s what’s happening here.

Hello, thanks! :raised_hands:

That’s it!

The start value was too low (0.001) when i changed it to (100)

The meshes get fixed.

1 Like