Help! Blender Video - render problem

Hello Community,

I have a huge problem that i really don’t understand. I hope one of you can help me:

I’m doing music videos with blender. Cutting different Videofiles together, colorcorrection, speedcontrol, etc. Adding a song as audiofile. I work with proxys and all works fine. I can also work without the proxys, but the framerate drops. No problems with running blender so far.
The problem appears after rendering:
When i open the rendered Vido, the Video runs through the pictures jump back and forth at some points (audio runs normal). I tried different Video formats and different players. Even when i render in single pictures the wrong order of frames appears. Even more strange: The moments the video jumps are the same when rendered in different formats and also as singlepictures.

The mac i work on is an older one. But I experience no problems while composing and arranging the video. Also the renderproces seems to run straight.

I work on a macpro 1,1 with ElCapitan (as upgreaded in this blog: https://retrocosm.net/2014/01/04/mac-pro-11-and-mavericks/ )
2,66 GHz
64 GB (8Kerne)
ATI Radeon HD 5770

I tried different Versions. The problem exists on V2.80 as on V2.75

Example: https://we.tl/t-ylR6WbmsPV
1:06 or 1:12 are examples for “jumping”

Looking forward to your help. I’m seriousle confiused how blender behaves.

B.R. Chris

looks like an issue with your input video format , look at the frame rate of your footage and see if that mismatch your output (25fps). Or you can try to convert your footage to an editing friendly codec.
You can also try to look for another editing software like shotcut and see if the same issues occurs.

Hello, an old thread but I ran to this issue just recently. Two sets of images jpeg and png, named by frame number. I got sets as 000-960 and 001-961 and hopping like children at the school yard when rendering as MPEG4 or whatever output. Once I chose sets exactly the same starting from 001 and ending to 960, everything is ok…