HELP, I can´t heard the sound I load in video sequence editor

I´m trying to use it for lypsinc, but I can´t heard the sound, what am I doing wrong?

(using: 16-bit, .wav, sync and scrat active)

Try pressing alt-a or alt-sh-A with your mouse over the vid-sequence window (or view/play animation). If you load an audio file and try to immediately scrub it, the audio doesn’t seem to play until it gets “initialized” by playing it with alt-a / alt-sh-a.

Mike

Thanks, I tried alt-a, and alt-shft-A, but only the green line in the time line goes from left to right over and over, I stop it with ESC, and I use the arrows <-- and --> (left and right) but it itsn´t working yet… :frowning:

Is this ver 2.41? … on Windows? … Linux?

Can you play the sound file in another program?

Try another sound file to see if it’s the sound file or blender / your system.

Mike

You won´t believe this!! It´s working!!

ver 2.41
Windows
Can you play the sound file in another program? Yes, also in blender with the option PLAY, but NOT with the arrows (in order to do the lypsinc)

Try another sound file to see if it’s the sound file or blender / your system…
I load another file (smaller) and worked property. SO, I reloaded again the file, and worked! as simple as that!!! I don´t believe this!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Jaja, I happened again, and I did the same,
Load an smaller file, initialized using alt-a, then erase that file, and reloaded the original audio and work again.

I generally find the audio won’t scrub (for lip-sync) unless I press alt-A at least once first.

I’ve heard others say the same. Your problem may be related.

If you’re using shape keys for the lips, my tutorial (below) might help (if you need it :slight_smile: )

Thanks a lot, I will chek it out right now