Help me create my water bottle in 3D

I am looking for someone or a team to animate my water bottle and develop the visual identity for the molecular structure of the living water (H3O2) we offer. Our water is crystalline hexagonal structured water and resembles the star tetrahedron at a molecular level (Snowflake) Our water embodies special properties that ensure cell rejuvenation and vitality.

https://youtu.be/K9uFez99Ayw?si=vTQ7qhWzVfxLQUcf

This is an opportunity to grow with our brand and experience the truth through working closely with the secrets water has to offer.

If interested, let us speak in detail, don’t hesitate to reach out DM me or send an email to [email protected] title it “SOURSE ANIMATOR”

1 Like

Hello @SourseWater

Thank you for reaching out with your exciting project involving animating your water bottle and developing the visual identity for the molecular structure of your unique water.

Feel free to contact me via
email at jack(at)technogiq(dot)com
or
on Skype at live:.cid.a0f06a69cf1c6478.

I’m looking forward to discussing this project in detail and working together to create something impactful for your brand.

Best regards,
Jack

While it’s ok to post a request for artwork, I just want to make sure people understand there’s no such thing as H3O2 - it’s a scam and there are no health benefits to this product.

13 Likes