Help needed with Applying a UV map

I have a shipping container that I modeled and although in the view port the albedo-map is applied correctly, when I try to render the image, what is rendered does not match the view port. The Albedo-map is laid incorrectly over the model. I tried to add my .blend file but received a message stating that new users couldn’t add attachments.

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix the colors so that they render correctly? I suspect that the uv map tells Blender how to apply the albedo-map but I’ve tried everything I know and now I’m reaching out for help.

Thanks,
Alex T.

You can upload the blend file to http://pasteall.org/blend/ and post a link to it.

Here is a link to the .blend file: http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=49550.

The attached photo is what shows in the view port and the initial uploaded picture is what renders

When you open an image with Blender, it is only linked to the blend filed, it is not in the blend file. Therefore you have to pack the image in the blend file before uploading it.

(Info header) File > External Data > Pack All Into .blend

(and save the blend file)

P.S. A question like this should be posted in Support > Materials and Textures. The Artwork category is for showcase.

what kind of container are you doing ?

I did some and I also have some container in the backyard

doors mechanism don’t look that good need some improvement

are you following some blueprint ?

happy bl

Thanks for all your help. I’ve packed the images into the blend file. Try this link:

And in the future I’ll post in the right forum. Thanks again.

There are hidden objects that show up in the render. You can reveal hidden objects with ALT+H. Delete or move them to a hidden layer. The model renders fine.

Thanks again for all your help. I went back into my file and can see that the object labeled “Sides & Top” was showing on the render. Once I hid that object, my render showed up just fine as seen in the view port.

Thanks again.