HELP: Padding UV's (uber newb)

Hi Blender folks. I’ve been developing a webgl game for years now and have had a lot of fun doing so. I’m having a bit of an issue though. I recently combined the normal, specular and multiple diffuse maps into a combined “atlas” texture per model. This has been working great especially for models that formerly required multiple materials in order to reduce draw calls.

I have ran into one problem though. I have a tree model that is in two pieces: Tree trunk and Tree Foliage (an arrangement of planes using a texture with alpha). The foliage unfortunately has a border around each square plane. This uv bleed can be fixed by using texture arrays or cube textures which are not widely supported in webgl yet, so i need another approach.

I was hoping that the experts here could help me adjust the foliage uv’s in order to pad the border region of the planes. I am a super novice when it comes to this. The most I’ve ever done is flip uv’s vertically or horizontally. I do not know how to do what I need here.

Edit* Here is an image of the issue:
Borders

I’ve attached the foliage model/texture to this post235.gltf (20.8 KB)

Many thanks in advance for whatever help you can provide!