HELP PLEASE blender crash after launch

hi ive had blender installed for a long time now and its always ran without any problems but i tryed to run it to day to finish up some models i was making and it wont start, it will open CMD and go though the normal things then it will disappear and nothing will happen its not even in taskmanager ive tryed googling the problem but i cant find anything tht will help, does anyone know how to fix this problem?

a few places said to go into %appdata% and delete the start up data for blender but its not there (the start up file)

im runing windows 7 64bit
-thanks

Try this: go to user preferences > file > enable Load UI

Windows users, the latest version of Blender (2.74) contains a bug where in if “Load UI” is unchecked in the user preferences then opening a Blend file while not from within Blender’s file manager (like say for instance you just click on a .blend file you have sitting on your desktop) will immediately crash Blender and not allow you to open the file. If Load UI is check marked then whatever Blender file you open (like say a .blend file you downloaded off the internet) will override your default layout and some of your settings. While this option can sometimes be helpful, more often then not its only purpose is to screw up your interface with someone else’s totally disrupting your usual workflow. (by Sensei Format)